Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Imágenes Del Culo De Jenifer López

Back on "reform" Tremonti-Gelmini.

Back on 'reform' Tremonti-Gelmini.

So I have some 'thought about what is written in my post of 30 November about the protests against the approval of the university reform ...

I must admit that I may have a bit 'too much to condemn certain modes of protest "extreme" as the blocking of trains ... And unfortunately I confirm that I think are wrong ways to protest, in the sense that I would not. It should be said that many students complain that, having decided to "put all their future" on a university education and research, are stranded with the cuts proposed by the Government.

because I think the real point is this, if there are things in the reform can be shared, and God forbid, the basic idea is to cut because the University is a cost and not a resource. I can also fit the part on the reform and greater accountability in the management bodies of the university of universities, to try to optimize the resources available to universities. I will be fine (more or less) will be recruited as teachers ... But the bottom line is another thing: BEFORE YOU CUT THE BEST POSSIBLE WITH AN ORDER IN JULY 2008! Then they waited over two years to make a "reform" of what was cut, without providing new resources but only promising new ones, it is not known when they arrive ...

All this makes me very angry, to be sure not to block trains, better take the Tower of Pisa or the cupola of the Brunelleschi. But I do not feel 100% to condemn those who feel cheated about their future and choose forms of protest that do not share ...

Ah, if you like to read the text of the reform debate in the Senate be found here. To give you an idea ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment